About This Course
The online training requires independence of participants, be able to follow the entire material in this SEAMOLEC website mooc.seamolec.org. Participants will be guided by mentors who will help to solve problem during the online training process. At the end of the training, the participants will able to develop a Digital Class to be applied to their classroom.
In developing the Digital Class, participants will be able to manage classes and learning materials based social learning network using Edmodo platform. The achievement indicators of the online training on Digital Class Development are:
- Able to explain the concept of eLearning;
- Able to develop digital class planning;
- Possess a teacher account with Edmodo;
- Possess the class code in Edmodo;
- Availability of teaching materials in Edmodo;
- Availability of exercises in Edmodo;
- Availability of assessment in Edmodo library;
- Possess the student accounts in Edmodo;
- Possess the assessment task completed by students;
- Integration Edmodo implementation in classroom;
- Developing digital report .