About this course
This course will provide you with the knowledge and techniques to enable you to create a basic video to promote touristic attractions, locations and events by making use of your available gadgets and equipments. It will also introduce you to the effective ways in promoting tourism video via social media, as a part of digital marketing.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- How to create online tourism promotional videos with the equipment you already have,
- How to develop your own videos from conception and production to editing and effective online posting,
- How to identify what equipment we suggest for beginner video creators,
- How to shoot great video with any camera,
- How to record better audio,
- How to set up basic video lights and using natural lighting for your videos,
- describe the editing process from start to finish,
- How the process of editing a video and how to make your shooting result more engaging,
VideoX is a course for everyone and does not require any previous experience in video production. So what are you waiting for? Get started today!
What you'll learnIntroduction
Getting started on video creation. You will learn the four steps of video creation and how best to use video for tourism promotion.
The planning stage of video creation. This segment covers the best practices for the planning and budgeting of video production.
The recording stage of video creation. This segment includes best practices for Do-It-Yourself recording as well as standard recording techniques, including the use of cameras, audio and lighting.
The editing stage of video creation. This includes best practices for the use of third-party media, color correction and audio mixing.
- Introduction/Course Overview
- Why video is so important in tourism marketing… and how to make it successful
- Script Breakdown/Asset Mapping
- Audio (Creating the voice over and choosing music soundtrack)
- Video (How to shoot a video)
- Video Editing
- Effective Digital Marketing in Tourism
Meet the instructors
Pursue a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain
Official and Verified
Receive an official and verified certificate to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects
Add the certificate to your CV or resume
Give yourself an additional incentive to complete the course
Frequently Ask QuestionWho can take this course?
Students who are studying in Grade/Year 7 to 12 or equivalent at the high/secondary/ vocational high schools or Polytechnic/College students in 11 Southeast Asian countries, namely Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, and Vietnam.
Do I need to provide expensive video equipment?
Having any type of camera that shoots video (smart phones, DSLR, point and shoot, Handycam) will help as we encourage you to complete our practice exercises throughout the course.
i am a beginer video maker, can i joint this course?
This course is put together for new video creators. While having any type of video experience will help, it is not necessary.